Ringtones!!

paulxxwall

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys obviously new to iOS . Need help on downloading ringtones to my phone using zedge app downloaded s bunch of tones but can't seem to find them anywhere on my phone. Any word on any issues with the app . Going to try different app to see if it's phone issue please help!!

paulxxwall

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site
Wow really! Just for a ring tone or two? Well I'm on a work computer so don't think that the zedge deal will work for me. Any other ringtone apps that don't need a computer for ringtones? Coming from Windows it seems very odd .

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Wow really! Just for a ring tone or two? Well I'm on a work computer so don't think that the zedge deal will work for me. Any other ringtone apps that don't need a computer for ringtones? Coming from Windows it seems very odd .

Welcome to iOS! LOL Its definitely more of a closed ecosystem than what you're used to. You can download ringtones from iTunes on your iPhone and not have to use a computer.

paulxxwall

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site
Well I've tried to go with the zedge app but doesn't seem to be working . I have my phone plugged into computer and some how after 30 min figured out how to move the ringtone to iTunes and it shows the file on my device but can't seem to pull it up from phone this is crazy for one ringtone and still can't get it going!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Well I finally figured it out but wow what a pain definitely discouraged. Come on iOS if Windows can do it.......

It's not about iOS not being able to do it, it's about Apple not wanting iOS to have that functionality. You take the good with the bad. In my opinion the positives far outweigh the negatives. Apple devices generally work very well for a reason: Apple maintains control of its hardware and its software.

paulxxwall

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site
It's not about iOS not being able to do it, it's about Apple not wanting iOS to have that functionality. You take the good with the bad. In my opinion the positives far outweigh the negatives. Apple devices generally work very well for a reason: Apple maintains control of its hardware and its software.

Yes definitely lots of good in iOS! Oh well I'll just stay away from ringtones. Thanks guys!!.:)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77