HELPPPPP! Can Someone Help a Businessman in need of the RIGHT Technology?!?

I

iMore Question

So get comfortable. I enjoy technology and decided to rid myself of a laptop when I took my most recent position... nothing but iPad and iPhone6 for me! I have an iPad (3rd Generation) with WiFi and LTE, but am fed up how slow it is and how long it takes to do anything. I'm a territory manager and find myself in Starbucks a lot doing work which is why I enjoy my Belkin keyboard/case, although it makes it difficult to whip out in meetings. Furthermore, I use my iPad when in meetings showing images, videos, PDFs, powerpoint, etc., but am almost embarrassed to pull it out because it takes so long to get to where I want to go. But, the iPhone is too small to use for that. What just tipped me over the edge is I just did a spreadsheet with simple SUM functions and for some reason it's not even adding it up correctly, not to mention it's so slow. I went to my Lenovo and did the whole spreadsheet in 1/8th of the time. A long story even longer... I've been contemplating the Mini or an iPad Air 2 for a while, but just read an article on the iPad Pro vs. Macbook and am thinking maybe the Macbook solves all my problems, but is it mobile enough to pop open in a meeting where i'm standing up speaking to someone?! Or is the iPad Pro with keyboard the answer to all of my life's first world problems?!?! HELP!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2