Problems with sound/music on game
I have a game on my iPad that sound/music works with headphones. I can not get sound/music to work without headphones. Ideas?
I have turn iPad off and on
I have closed and restarted the game
I have checked settings in the game and ipad
- 11-22-2015, 10:52 AM #2
Re: Problems with sound/music on game
Welcome to iMore! How does the sound work in other games? Do they exhibit the same behavior? Check the sound on another game, and if the sound works fine then you might try to delete the troublesome app and then reinstall it to see if it fixes the problem.
Also, make sure that you don't have your device on silent mode using the switch on the side, and make sure that the volume is turned up. Even if your device is on silent, plugging in headphones will play audio while nothing may be heard through the device's built-in speakers.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2015, 01:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2015, 10:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2015, 10:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-22-2015, 06:50 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2015, 10:30 PM