I can't decide between 6 or 6 plus - but not for the usual reasons.

I

iMore Question

I am 50 - need glasses to read my iPhone 5. I only ever use my IPad as a Kindle and get frustrated using my phone as a computer (I don't love running around for my IPad). So that seems straight forward. But then, I ski every weekend, and hike a lot - the 6 plus may not fit in my ski jacket? But it would be oh so nice to be able to read it without glasses on the chair lift! Stupid, I know.

Matt-B

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
I've snowboarded with my 6s+ and it fitted in my jacket just fine but I did feel a bit nervous using it on the chair at first. Use a non-slip case and don't try using it with gloves.

You will also appreciate the big battery when on the mountain. I found the battery on the 6 struggled with the weak signals and cold - I usually carried a power pack to get me through the day. No such issue with the 6s+.

Good luck, and enjoy the season - southern hemisphere here, mines over ;(

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! @Matt-B was spot on. However, keep in mind that the actual size of text isn't bigger on the Plus just because it has a bigger screen. It does have more screen real estate so if you're increasing the text size in Settings it can obviously display more with less scrolling and increased readability.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro