why does my T-Mobile iphone 6 constantly drop calls on the tmobile networ
Ocean Ridge, FL 33435 is where calls drop most but also in other places
Last edited by eyecrispy; 11-17-2015 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Removing personal info
- 11-17-2015, 05:00 PM #2
Re: why does my T-Mobile iphone 6 constantly drop calls on the tmobile networ
Welcome to iMore! Do you know anyone else at that location using T-Mobile? If they're having issues as well it's possible that T-Mobile just doesn't have good service where you are. A few things to try:
1. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. See if you see any improvement.
2. Go to Settings > General > About, wait a few seconds and see if a carrier update pops up. If it does, install it.
3. If you're using wifi, enable wifi calling. Here's a how-to article explaining how to enable the feature on your phone: How to enable Wi-Fi calling on your iPhone 6s or 6s Plus | iMore
- By recDNA in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 11-19-2015, 10:30 PM
- By zebulun12 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 6Last Post: 11-17-2015, 08:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2015, 05:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2015, 04:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2015, 02:30 PM