New to iPhone.. Need help

bblove4eva

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I got an iPhone after years of blackberry use. I have managed to transfer my contacts but I have a problem transferring my albums in photos. I tried transferring them from sd card to my iPhone by using iTunes. But the problem is that when I tried deleting an album on my iPhone after transferring,I couldn't. And I can't add pictures to the albums either. Help😔

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I got an iPhone after years of blackberry use. I have managed to transfer my contacts but I have a problem transferring my albums in photos. I tried transferring them from sd card to my iPhone by using iTunes. But the problem is that when I tried deleting an album on my iPhone after transferring,I couldn't. And I can't add pictures to the albums either. Help��

iTunes copies over what you have and that's about it. If you want to delete something from that album, you have to do it from the source and then resync through iTunes.

bblove4eva

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
iTunes copies over what you have and that's about it. If you want to delete something from that album, you have to do it from the source and then resync through iTunes.

So every time I need to delete or add a picture to an album I have to connect to iTunes?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So every time I need to delete or add a picture to an album I have to connect to iTunes?

Every time you need to add or delete pics from the albums you transferred over from your blackberry, you will more than likely need to go through iTunes. For albums you create via your iPhone, you do not need to use iTunes to add or delete to and from them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox