See picture of caller
would like to see picture of the person calling.
How do I do this???
- 11-16-2015, 09:37 AM #2
Re: See picture of caller
Welcome to iMore! You'll need to assign a photo to whomever is calling you in Contacts.
1. Open Contacts app
2. Open the contact whose picture you would like to appear when they call
3. Tap EDIT in the upper right hand corner of the contact card
4. Tap "add photo" in the circle in the upper left hand corner. You can then select an existing photo or take a new photo. If you have Facebook contacts synced to your Contacts their photo should appear automatically.
Their picture should now appear in the upper right hand corner of the screen whenever they call. If you're looking for the caller's picture to appear full screen when they call, I don't think there's a way to do that anymore.
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 9Replies: 4Last Post: 11-16-2015, 07:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2015, 10:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2015, 04:05 PM
- By Rafkin in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2015, 03:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2015, 08:12 AM