Apple leather and silicone cases

I

iMore Question

Can't decide between the Apple leather and silicone cases Just wanted to get some feedback from those of you who have been using these cases. I'm looking at picking up either the leather or silicone - Thought about the Rose gray , looks good but the comments at Apple site pretty negative, I read that the silicone attract lint and "sticky" maybe slippery after some time...

which one do you recomned, Leather or Silicone and why?maybe so photos if possible

Thanks!

Jennnt

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
Had the silicone case for a few days in antique white. Returned it for Leather (which way better).
It felt so strange in hand. Hard to describe, but the texture was kind of squishy and weird. after 5 days case is just SO slippery you can not hold it with one hand it just slides slowly down your hand

JOey811

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Advice to you: buy the leather, its much better.
than silicone attract grime, and more importantly the texture after weeks is very poor. it's started the peels off in the lower corners after some time by himself, my phone never fall down or get any hit.
p.s - it's feels weird after 2 weeks of use, the case become very slippery, it just slides down from my hand.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2