Why do email notifications on Apple Watch show the full email?
I'm using the normal Mail client for both my O365 and GMail accounts and when I get the notification on my watch, it shows the full email (inc. any trail). This means that to scroll down to the actions (e.g. Delete), I have to scroll for ages. Is there a way to get the notification to just show the top couple of lines etc?
- 11-11-2015, 10:43 AM #2
- By dennistym in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-13-2015, 04:05 PM
- By Pannha in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2015, 03:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2015, 05:19 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-11-2015, 04:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2015, 01:37 AM