Looking to buy 1st ipad...either mini 4 or air2... 64GB enough?
I do not store movies or many pictures, am tennis pro , need for filming lessons then download or get to client...will not keep old ones very long. suggestions appreciated... also mini4 vs air2? Thanks. ko
- 11-10-2015, 07:23 PM #2
- 11-10-2015, 07:31 PM #3
- 11-10-2015, 07:39 PM #4iMore Pro
- 533 Posts
Re: Looking to buy 1st ipad...either mini 4 or air2... 64GB enough?
I use a 64 GB iPad Air and it is quite a bit of space. I have all of my music and tons of games, still space. Storage on iOS mainly gets eaten up if you store a lot of videos locally. Apps don't take much space.
- By Soeasy in forum Apple WatchReplies: 9Last Post: 11-12-2015, 08:24 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2015, 06:22 PM
- By Soeasy in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2015, 06:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2015, 05:58 PM