Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

246 Posts
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts

Default My 6 plus has become glitchy

Just as the post says it started yesterday and every couple minutes my phone will freeze and have a grey bar above the screen like the Notification Center is trying to come down and it will come down about halfway it will do this for about 10 seconds maybe more anyone have any idea what this is about?

Default Re: My 6 plus has become glitchy

Whats the last app/game you downloaded, sometimes an app/game may download wrong and have to be deleted and reinstalled. Have you tried a reboot?

My girlfriends 6+ has been having black screen issues and I tried everything to fix it to no avail

I finally ended up restoring it to new and it finally fixed the issue. Try trouble shooting it as mentioned above and if all else fails do the restore

So I went into Apple on Monday because I'd been experiencing intermittent unresponsive screens. They swapped me out for a new 6 Plus. Today, I've been getting some weirdness. I would hit the home button and nothing would happen for a little while then I'd be on the home screen. I'd hit the power button to lock and there was a significant delay. Rebooted and it has been fine since but it's this kinda thing that I'm not used to happening with my iOS devices