My 6 plus has become glitchy

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Just as the post says it started yesterday and every couple minutes my phone will freeze and have a grey bar above the screen like the Notification Center is trying to come down and it will come down about halfway it will do this for about 10 seconds maybe more anyone have any idea what this is about?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Whats the last app/game you downloaded, sometimes an app/game may download wrong and have to be deleted and reinstalled. Have you tried a reboot?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
My girlfriends 6+ has been having black screen issues and I tried everything to fix it to no avail

I finally ended up restoring it to new and it finally fixed the issue. Try trouble shooting it as mentioned above and if all else fails do the restore

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
So I went into Apple on Monday because I'd been experiencing intermittent unresponsive screens. They swapped me out for a new 6 Plus. Today, I've been getting some weirdness. I would hit the home button and nothing would happen for a little while then I'd be on the home screen. I'd hit the power button to lock and there was a significant delay. Rebooted and it has been fine since but it's this kinda thing that I'm not used to happening with my iOS devices

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2