How can I turn off iPhone 6 completely without using the poser button nor screen?
The screen function of my iPhone 6 is disabled. I does turn off when I push the power button, but I want to reset/turn completely to see if the function could restore. However, I do not know how to power off/reset completely.
- 11-07-2015, 12:09 PM #2
Re: How can I turn off iPhone 6 completely without using the poser button nor screen?
Holding down the power button gives you a power off slider on your screen but if it's unresponsive you can not turn it off
A hard reset
Hold down the power button and the home button at the same time till the screen goes dark will power cycle your device
- By Brooke5795 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 15Last Post: 11-20-2015, 08:06 PM
- By CrackOne in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2015, 10:20 AM
- By mws_1984 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 13Last Post: 11-08-2015, 08:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2015, 05:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2015, 11:45 AM