I'm doing a presentation for school and some of my photos are out of order. Can I fix this and move them around?
    11-04-2015 07:25 PM
    Welcome to iMore! Unfortunately there's no way to rearrange photos using the stock Photos app. If you're giving a presentation I recommend using presentation software, such as PowerPoint or Keynote. Create slides for each photo and arrange them however you want. Good luck!
    blackmagicwoman likes this.
    11-04-2015 07:30 PM
    Don't know whether this is still an issue for you, but just to let you know that rearranging photos and videos in the Camera Roll is meanwhile possible. There is a way to reorder the iOS Camera Roll on iPhone and iPad, be it to sort it by date taken or order the items manually as you wish. To this purpose you need a complementary photo library like the Utiful app. Once you have such complementary photo library, you can move the photos you want to reorder to it, reorder them there, and then move them back to the Camera Roll. Done, the photos are now back in your Camera Roll in the order that you wish..
    08-01-2016 06:43 PM
    Don't know whether this is still an issue for you,
    Since the original post is almost a year old. the OP probably hasn't been back.
    08-01-2016 06:49 PM