How do I swipe mail to Trash?
New iPhone 6s+ reinstalled mail. Had set up on previous phone to swipe to trash. Please walk me through this- no trash option for swiping left or right appears nowadays
- 11-03-2015, 05:52 PM #2
Re: How do I swipe mail to Trash?
Go to Settings → Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
Select the account in question.
Select Account → Advanced.
In the second section called "Move Discarded messages into" change Archive Mailbox to Deleted Mailbox.
The messages will then be deleted instead of archived.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2015, 07:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2015, 07:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2015, 05:48 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2015, 04:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2015, 03:05 PM