My Apps Store will not display on my iphone 5 since software update.
I have tried changing date, changing settings, turning off and on - still not working
Still seeing blank screen in each field - Favourites, top, search updates etc
- 11-03-2015, 05:12 AM #2
Re: My Apps Store will not display on my iphone 5 since software update.
Welcome to iMore! First try to log out of iTunes by going to Settings > iTunes & App Stores, then tapping on your Apple ID and tapping Sign Out. Once you've logged out try logging back in and then going back into iTunes.
If you're still experiencing issues with App Store after completing the above steps you might have a corrupted iTunes installation from the update. Run a restore through iTunes. I recommend setting your phone up as a new device. It's a lot of work but provides a clean slate for your phone.
- By matt3166 in forum CarPlayReplies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2015, 03:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2015, 10:00 AM
- By Constrz in forum iPhone 6Replies: 5Last Post: 11-04-2015, 09:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2015, 04:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 2Replies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2015, 11:10 AM