I have iphone4s.
I have iphone 4s. After updated to IOS9.1 when I try to call someone from my contacts lists all I get is a couple of beeps the call willl not go through. I have turned my phone off/on but still does not allow calling. Is there some change in 9.1 where I have to go somewhere else to reactivate my ability to my calls?
- 11-02-2015, 12:12 PM #2
- 11-02-2015, 12:19 PM #3
- 11-02-2015, 12:30 PM #4
Re: I have iphone4s.
Welcome to iMore! I recommend resetting your network settings. Open the Settings app, then to go General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. If you're still experiencing issues contact your carrier and make sure there isn't a problem on their end.
As always, feel free to post back if you have any more questions.
- 11-02-2015, 10:41 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2015, 11:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2015, 11:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2015, 04:30 AM
- By regression in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-01-2015, 06:52 PM
- By rangeee in forum WhatsApp for iOSReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2015, 12:36 PM