iPhone5, Problem with Icons on Bottom
Hello Good Peoples,
I have been using android since ages my friend gifted me an Iphone 5, i love it it was workign fine for me, but today i woke up in morning and the icons on the bottom they don't seem as they were before, i don't know they are so close to each other, i mean no space between them, can any on help me to fix this. i know its not making any problem but i don't feel good with this. please check the screenshot here
Screenshot by Lightshot
- 10-29-2015, 05:31 AM #2
- 10-29-2015, 05:41 AM #3
Re: iPhone5, Problem with Icons on Bottom
Welcome to iMore! Yeah that's really strange. I've never seen that before. My only thought is that it's jailbroken and there's a mod installed. Have you tried removing all of the app shortcuts and then putting them back? You can also try to reset the home screen by going to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Home Screen Layout.
When you got the phone did you reset the iPhone back to its out-of-box state?
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2015, 02:04 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2015, 01:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2015, 10:56 PM
- By LayAA in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2015, 09:44 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2015, 08:12 PM