Why are some emojis missing?

Qued63

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
My wife has iPhone 6s iOS 9.1. All of a sudden on her emoji keyboard, she can't see some of the emojis and when she presses a missing one, it comes up as two '?' Emojis. She has reset, deleted the keyboard reset and re added. Nothing seems to work

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
What do you mean by saying, "when she presses a missing one"? How can you press on something that is "missing"? Anyway, I'm not experiencing any missing emojis, but I have noticed that they get re-arranged in a different order based on usage. Finally, if you go to Settings->General->Reset, and then select "reset all settings", all of the emojis and any other device setting should revert back to their native state.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
My wife has iPhone 6s iOS 9.1. All of a sudden on her emoji keyboard, she can't see some of the emojis and when she presses a missing one, it comes up as two '?' Emojis. She has reset, deleted the keyboard reset and re added. Nothing seems to work

Which keyboard did she delete to reset? If the stock English Keyboard, that's the wrong one. The stock emoji keyboard is a separate keyboard.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2