Unclickable, Flashing, Iconless, User Account
Nothing recently has been installed or changed. Other user accounts are not experiencing this, just this one. User Account in Yosemite shows only the menu bar and background on login which repeatedly flashes forever until force shutting down the computer. How do I fix this?
- 10-25-2015, 06:44 AM #2
- 10-27-2015, 04:55 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 7 Posts
Re: Unclickable, Flashing, Iconless, User Account
Hey thanks. I'm not too fond of deleting the account although I may be able to save the files, there's copying them back, possible missing files, editing new preferences, etc.
Have you ever seen something like this before?
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2015, 06:53 AM
- By kurpaige in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2015, 07:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2015, 07:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2015, 03:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2015, 02:27 PM