Cannot find saved camera roll images
When using the Apple feature to save images I tap and hold then the iPad saves the image to camera roll which no longer exists. Where is the image being saved? I have perused my iPad and cannot uncover the images anywhere that is obvious to me. I have updated to IOS 9.1 so I am using the latest OS. Can someone help?
- 10-23-2015, 11:18 AM #2
Re: Cannot find saved camera roll images
When you open the photos app are you clicking on the albums icon on the bottom? Once you do that you need to click on the album icon on the upper left. If you go back far enough you should see the camera roll folder.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2015, 05:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2015, 05:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2015, 04:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 2Replies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2015, 09:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iMacReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2015, 04:47 AM