What happened to my iVoice?
I have had iVoice on my iPHone for maybe a year. It has been the best and so accurate. While using it the other day it froze up. I thought that I could delete it and reinstall it like I've done with other apps. When I went to reinstall, It wasn't on my list of apps and wasn't in iTunes when I looked on the computer under my iPhone. I couldn't find it in the app store anymore. It wasn't the iVoice I see for .99. It had a blue logo on a white background. I loved it and would like to know If anyone knows what might have happened t it.
- 10-22-2015, 07:42 PM #2
- 10-23-2015, 04:55 PM #3
- 10-23-2015, 09:07 PM #4
Re: What happened to my iVoice?
If it was a translator app, it may be gone from the App Store. I have apps do that sometimes. I always check now before I delete an app. You might try Google Translate. I use it. It's really good.
Google Translate by Google, Inc.
- By iPetar in forum iPhone 6Replies: 5Last Post: 03-19-2016, 10:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Developer DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2015, 08:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2015, 08:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2015, 07:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2015, 07:02 PM