What happened to my iVoice?

I

iMore Question

I have had iVoice on my iPHone for maybe a year. It has been the best and so accurate. While using it the other day it froze up. I thought that I could delete it and reinstall it like I've done with other apps. When I went to reinstall, It wasn't on my list of apps and wasn't in iTunes when I looked on the computer under my iPhone. I couldn't find it in the app store anymore. It wasn't the iVoice I see for .99. It had a blue logo on a white background. I loved it and would like to know If anyone knows what might have happened t it.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I have had iVoice on my iPHone for maybe a year. It has been the best and so accurate. While using it the other day it froze up. I thought that I could delete it and reinstall it like I've done with other apps. When I went to reinstall, It wasn't on my list of apps and wasn't in iTunes when I looked on the computer under my iPhone. I couldn't find it in the app store anymore. It wasn't the iVoice I see for .99. It had a blue logo on a white background. I loved it and would like to know If anyone knows what might have happened t it.

Is it the translator app or the voice to text app? I remember one a few ios versions ago.
Try looking under all of your stored apps in your iTunes library on your pc but NOT under your iPhone when connected.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If it was a translator app, it may be gone from the App Store. I have apps do that sometimes. I always check now before I delete an app. You might try Google Translate. I use it. It's really good.

Google Translate by Google, Inc.
https://appsto.re/us/kT-Ty.i

6d68180e2bc720f732c5f6c9fd92b7fe.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods