I started with an Apple IPad then upgraded to an IPad Air and kept the original. My husband uses the old one. My problem is that I have purchased over 100 games through the Apple App Store. I go back and play old games occasionally. Even they they show purchased, once I start playing I am forced to purchase again with the comment 'No Purchase History'. This has happened several times. How can I get an accurate record of previous purchases. This needs to be fixed. These games were purchased. I should not have to buy again because your history has deleted the record.
    10-22-2015 01:33 AM
    Try restoring, signing out and back in or removing credit card information and trying to download the paid app. It happened to me once and those are the steps I took to get everything back. It sometimes happens when you update to a newer software and there are bugs with iOS not showing your purchased apps. If they don't work, I'd call iTunes support and tell them what happened, along with receipts for those apps. Good luck.
    10-22-2015 07:02 AM
    To add to the above, you should have received receipts of your purchases by email. It would be the same email address used for your iTunes ID.
    10-22-2015 07:25 AM