Games I have purchased from the Apple App Store aren't showing as purchased
I started with an Apple IPad then upgraded to an IPad Air and kept the original. My husband uses the old one. My problem is that I have purchased over 100 games through the Apple App Store. I go back and play old games occasionally. Even they they show purchased, once I start playing I am forced to purchase again with the comment 'No Purchase History'. This has happened several times. How can I get an accurate record of previous purchases. This needs to be fixed. These games were purchased. I should not have to buy again because your history has deleted the record.
- 10-22-2015, 07:02 AM #2
Re: Games I have purchased from the Apple App Store aren't showing as purchased
Try restoring, signing out and back in or removing credit card information and trying to download the paid app. It happened to me once and those are the steps I took to get everything back. It sometimes happens when you update to a newer software and there are bugs with iOS not showing your purchased apps. If they don't work, I'd call iTunes support and tell them what happened, along with receipts for those apps. Good luck.
- 10-22-2015, 07:25 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Apple MusicReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2015, 08:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2015, 08:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2015, 08:47 AM
- By GreyHeader28 in forum iPhoneReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2015, 07:18 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2015, 11:16 PM