Passcode Required After Restart
I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds it really infuriating when you need to enter you Apple ID passcode instead of being able to use Touch ID after restarting your phone! This is the only thing that bugs me about my phone...
Is there any sort of bypass for this other than never restarting or turning off your phone? Hopefully Apple will one day realise how annoying this is and rectify the issue but until then I assume we will have to put up with it.
Sent from my amazing, beautiful Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus!
- 10-21-2015, 06:16 PM #2
- 10-21-2015, 06:17 PM #3
Re: Passcode Required After Restart
I believe the data is protected with the private key which is encrypted with the pin code (passcode). The pin itself is not stored anywhere, so it has to be entered at least once. So it's unlikely that they'll remove it in the future.
- 10-21-2015, 06:28 PM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2015, 02:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad AirReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2015, 07:34 AM
- By Rasila in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2015, 07:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2015, 08:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2015, 07:37 PM