Messed up Cyrillic fonts
So, I have been tinkering with various languages lately, and I noticed that for those with Cyrillic alphabets (Russian, Ukrainian, etc.), some apps have excessive spacing between each letter. I'm not sure if this is only for iOS 9, but it is quite an eye sore to read.
- 10-21-2015, 07:23 AM #2
- 10-21-2015, 07:37 AM #3
Re: Messed up Cyrillic fonts
For example, Weather Underground works fine, as well as most of the 3rd party apps. It seems to affect some apps that tends to use "unique" fonts (like embedded, maybe?)
I double checked this by deleting all the fonts that I have installed. It still persists, so at least I can rule out that it wasn't because of the Burmese font that I installed.
I'm sorry for the message spam.
- 10-24-2015, 01:21 PM #6
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2015, 08:30 PM
- By moonoverparma00 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 5Last Post: 10-19-2015, 06:26 PM
- By clouds0222 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 6Last Post: 10-19-2015, 03:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2015, 01:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2015, 06:44 AM