Iphone 6S plus do I really need a 128 GB?
If I bought the iPhone 6S plus 128 GB not really needing that much was wondering would the 128 run faster than a 64 because the drive will have so much extra space?
Have a 64 now using about 40 GB
- 10-20-2015, 02:37 PM #2
Re: Iphone 6S plus do I really need a 128 GB?
You are mixing Apples and Oranges as they say. The 128 GBs refers to the media/app storage space available, NOT the processor or available RAM both of which are the same in the 64 & 128 models. It's possible as your 64 GB model fills up it will begin to perform more slowly, and this will happen later with the 128 model, BUT the difference is not a major issue. The processor speed and RAM in the new iPhones 64 and 128 (even the 16) are all up to the task!
- By thapa Suman in forum iOS 9Replies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2015, 07:18 AM
- By Trelaina in forum iPhoneReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2015, 06:56 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2015, 04:52 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2015, 10:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2015, 09:09 AM