What is the meaning of the lock icon next to the battery usage icon in upper right corner of screen?
What does the icon mean and why won't my battery charge beyond 72% now that it is on?
- 10-20-2015, 04:28 AM #2
Re: What is the meaning of the lock icon next to the battery usage icon in upper right corner of scr
The lock icon is to stop the screen rotating when you move the device, (landscape/portrait modes). You can turn it off by swiping up from bottom of the screen to bring up control centre, and top right will have the button there! This will have no effect on the battery not charging, is it a old handset? are you using the correct charger?
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2016, 09:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2015, 09:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 3Last Post: 10-20-2015, 06:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2015, 01:50 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2015, 10:51 PM