Clear up IPhone memory
I have IPhone 6s. I would like to delet whole memory from this device. I know that if to go to "general information" and press "reset" whole memory will be destroyed. Is this true? Is this possible to restore whole information back?
- 10-19-2015, 01:06 PM #2
Re: Clear up IPhone memory
Erase All Content and Settings will do just that. It's like starting fresh. You'll have the stock apps. No photos. You will need to download any apps from the App Store and your purchased list. You will basically start new with storage space.
- By ronpfid in forum iOS 9Replies: 11Last Post: 10-22-2015, 11:04 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2015, 02:05 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2015, 12:51 PM
- By Rosa Ramos-Marquez in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2015, 12:24 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2015, 11:51 AM