Why is my iPad frozen and jumping between web pages?
It's stuck on YouTube, and the search bar is jumping to the middle of the page and back again. I've tried switching it off and on but it just goes black, then when you switch it on again it goes straight back to the frozen website. (Skipping the lock screen and passcode). It's been doing this for about an hour. I have tried leaving it for a while but nothing has changed. I have also tried holding down both the home button and off button. Nothing I can think of has worked so far. Any ideas?
- 10-19-2015, 08:53 PM #2
- 10-19-2015, 08:57 PM #3
Re: Why is my iPad frozen and jumping between web pages?
Welcome to iMore! Nothing happened when you tried to hard reset the device? Perhaps you didn't hold the power button and home button down long enough. It should force the iPad to restart regardless of what your YouTube app is doing.
Worst case, the battery has to die at some point, right?
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2015, 11:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2015, 10:17 AM
- By nmeredith13 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 10-19-2015, 10:12 AM
- By HannaHanna88 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2015, 09:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2015, 09:29 AM