Why does my iPhone enter Safe Mode after installing 'Aeternum'
I am currently running Cydia jailbreak on iOS 8 iPhone 5c.
After installing 'Aeternum' and respringing, my iPhone will enter Safe Mode. I'll go into Cydia, remove 'Aeternum', respring, and my iPhone will be back out of Sade Mode.
My currently active installations from Cydia I am using are:
-kiki (current theme)
I currently have 101 Mb of free RAM. I personally would prefer 'Aeternum', but have had the same issue when installing 'WatchBoard'. Thank you for your help.
- 10-18-2015, 10:55 PM #2
Re: Why does my iPhone enter Safe Mode after installing 'Aeternum'
The tweak might not be compatible with your iOS software or another tweak you have on your phone. Sometimes one tweak will cancel out another and make your phone go into safe mode.
Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
- By iMore Question in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 7Last Post: 04-12-2016, 07:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-19-2015, 03:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2015, 09:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 4Last Post: 10-18-2015, 08:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2015, 08:38 PM