Calendar alerts can't be set to two separate times
The event alerts in Calendar can't be separated. The first and second alerts always change to whatever the other one is. I want the first alert set at, say, a day ahead. Then when I try to set second alert to one hour ahead of event, it changes the first alert to one hour ahead.
- 10-18-2015, 04:36 PM #2
- 01-26-2016, 10:16 PM #3
Re: Calendar alerts can't be set to two separate times
I never have a problem with this. My first alert is always the day of the event. Like 2 hours before. My second alert is more a back up reminder a day before. I believe that's how it was intended. Many are looking at it backwards.
- By BriniaSona in forum iPhone 5Replies: 5Last Post: 10-18-2015, 06:40 PM
- By dominion1 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 6Last Post: 10-18-2015, 05:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2015, 04:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2015, 02:35 PM
- By bones467 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2015, 02:22 PM