Iphone 5 stuck in boot loop.
I have an iphone 5 and it is stuck in boot loop and shows the boot file (atleast what I think) during start up.
I tried to update it but got stuck during update. I have tried both dfu and recovery mode, have updated my windows 7, updated itunes but nothing seems to work. I even tried with redsn0w and used the "extras" but it did not help.
Anyone who can help me?
- 10-11-2015, 11:14 AM #2
- 10-11-2015, 11:15 AM #3
Re: Iphone 5 stuck in boot loop.
If the device was jail broken and you chose the "erase all contents and settings" option then it may take you a few tries to get the device to restore. Reboot your PC. Turn off the iPhone. Wait about a minute, then put the device in DFU mode and try again.
- 10-11-2015, 02:59 PM #4
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2016, 08:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 15Last Post: 10-19-2015, 03:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2015, 08:00 AM
- By RavenSword in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2015, 10:36 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2015, 08:12 AM