Live links

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Can you tell me why iMore has removed the live unsubscribe link in the notification emails ? Because I do find that a thread wears out its welcome after a while !

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
thank you for the links, however I now come to an earlier problem, when I try to log in,the log in form will not recognise either my username or the new password that iMore gave me when I forgot the old one. This is irritating ! particularly as iMore contacts me by email at my given address and addresses me by my username which is as you see it above

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
perhaps I should have explained that I also tried my email address instead of my username on one attempt and that was not recognised either! Odd since thats where your emails come to....

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for asking, but no. I did as James suggested and emailed accounts, they have informed me that I have never joined iMore forums and have no account. The website and this app therefore must be discrete entities then. I had no idea ! and no memory of how I got here, a clear case of tablet amnesia. What I am going to do is to go to the website and join iMore using my username and password from here and see what happens ? I may be some time........

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I can't really read what's in your screenshot, but it looks like you're trying to put an exclamation mark in your username, which isn't allowed. Try registering again without that maybe.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I agree entirely, however I was using the name I use in this app as I thought I'd explained.
Now, perhaps somebody with a better memory than me can tell me if , in the original form to sign up to this app community, we had to create a username, a password and a screen name or just a username and a password ?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2