How can l set up 2 different Apple ID linked to the same credit card?
We have 2 iPads linked to one account. One for my wife and one, for me. Don't want my downloaded apps also to appear on my wife's iPad which is currently happening and vice versa.
How do l stop this?
- 10-08-2015, 06:07 AM #2
Re: How can l set up 2 different Apple ID linked to the same credit card?
You could always just deactivate Automatic Downloads for apps (Settings > iTunes & App Stores). You could also set up a separate Apple ID for one of the devices and then set up family sharing. You can share app/media purchases and have purchased linked to a single credit card.
Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2015, 08:59 AM
- By EvilKittyCupcake in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 26Last Post: 10-18-2015, 07:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2015, 03:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2015, 08:31 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2015, 04:51 AM