Sprint iPhone 6s Plus and existing Administrator of a Blackberry Channel
I created a Blackberry Channel, installed BBM on my new Sprint iPhone 6s Plus. Signed in to BBM and need to know how to get my Channel back as the Administrator. The best I can do so far is to "join" the Channel and I do not show up as the administrator. I cannot post a picture to my channel. I can't access the settings either. I have over 34,000 subscribers and do not want to start another channel. Any help is greatly appreciated. My Channel by the way is called "Mini Cooper Gearheads"
- 10-05-2015, 08:52 AM #2
Re: Sprint iPhone 6s Plus and existing Administrator of a Blackberry Channel
I see you're already a member at crackberry, I'd recommend you ask over there. There aren't a ton of BBM users here, so you're more likely to find someone on there that can assist. Only thing I can think of is to make sure you're signing into BBM on iPhone using the same email address that you used on your old phone.
- By Smply_Rckless in forum iPhoneReplies: 19Last Post: 11-09-2015, 04:55 PM
- By John Yester in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 32Last Post: 10-07-2015, 05:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2015, 01:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2015, 10:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2015, 08:32 PM