Have and iPhone6. How do you remove contacts from previously received messages?
don't want to remove the contact or block the contact. For example, I occasionally receive texts from my employer about hazardous areas. Need to continue to receive these. But, the text # stays on the phone after I have deleted all the texts. The text numbers are not the same - differ between each contact.
I just want the basic text identifier removed after I remove all the text messages.
- 10-02-2015, 07:29 PM #2
- 38,470 Posts
Re: Have and iPhone6. How do you remove contacts from previously received messages?
I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. I mean, you have the employer as a contact because you stated that you "don't want to remove the contact or block the contact". Having said that, I'm not understanding how "the text # stays on the phone after [you've] deleted all the texts." What text #? Are you referring to the employer's phone number? If so, why would the phone number even appear if you have the employer listed by what I assume to be by name?
- By Morac in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 27Last Post: 12-01-2015, 08:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2015, 07:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2015, 07:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2015, 05:36 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2015, 04:00 PM