Clock display on iPhone 6S Plus? (on black screen)

I

iMore Question

I got the new iPhone 6S Plus. The fingerprint unlock function is so fast every time I click the button (black screen to lock screen) to see what time it is, it unlocks fully. I just want to see the time usually and is harder to see quickly when it unlocks then also you have to then relock it. etc....

Is there a way to display the clock on the black screen when the iPhone is not "on"? Or an app that does this (not an alarm app)?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I got the new iPhone 6S Plus. The fingerprint unlock function is so fast every time I click the button (black screen to lock screen) to see what time it is, it unlocks fully. I just want to see the time usually and is harder to see quickly when it unlocks then also you have to then relock it. etc....

Is there a way to display the clock on the black screen when the iPhone is not "on"? Or an app that does this (not an alarm app)?

No. I suggest using the sleep/wake button to view the time on the screen... or use a finger that is not registered with TouchID on the Home button to wake the display.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

First time I ever heard on here of anyone kind of complaining of a function on their phone the is fast and I agree when I upgrades to IOS 9 it is fast but I love it.:)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2