Is there a way to add appointment by clicking on the time in the IOS 9 calendar?
I believe I could view a day's detail and then add an appointment by selecting the time block where I wanted to start it in the calendar. Now I have to select the plus sign icon and then fill out a bunch of detail and select the time by scrolling. Way less efficient.
- 10-02-2015, 01:42 PM #2
- 10-02-2015, 02:31 PM #3
- 10-02-2015, 02:33 PM #4
- 10-02-2015, 03:19 PM #5iMore Genius
- 14,252 Posts
Re: Is there a way to add appointment by clicking on the time in the IOS 9 calendar?
This is the way it has always been be it not perfect or not but good thing is that is why dates, days and times are underlined in text messages and so on so you cargo right to calendar or reminders and not have to leave the app to do this.
- By amsmith123 in forum iPad 2Replies: 15Last Post: 11-29-2015, 06:33 PM
- By Joe Clean in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2015, 01:08 PM
- By mark5019 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 7Last Post: 10-03-2015, 07:35 PM
- By Joe Clean in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2015, 12:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2015, 12:00 PM