Can i buy an unlocked iphone 6S+ from Apple for use on Verizon?
I'm planning to take advantage of the Apple lease program. Looking at stock at apple stores on istocknow they show unlocked and various companies (AT&T, Verizon, etc.)
As I understand the apple lease program I get an unlocked phone, just want to confirm I can use it on Verizon
If I can what do I do for a SIM card?
Thanks for your help!
- 10-01-2015, 09:36 PM #2
- 10-01-2015, 09:44 PM #3
- 10-01-2015, 10:15 PM #4iMore Pro
- 570 Posts
Re: Can i buy an unlocked iphone 6S+ from Apple for use on Verizon?
You should ask and clear your doubts with the, directly. Many people go to their website and chat with them! The unlocked model is supposed to work with any carrier! in their "about sim-free iphone" area they say: you can get a nano- sim from any carrier (verizon included)
Sent from somewhere, what's important is that it can be sent.
- By DevilishBanker in forum VerizonReplies: 10Last Post: 01-09-2016, 10:07 PM
- By CrackedRosco in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 13Last Post: 10-03-2015, 01:22 PM
- By Stan Jackson in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-02-2015, 03:49 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2015, 06:40 PM
- By iRube in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2015, 06:22 PM