Should Apple make the next gen plus device smaller?

Stan Jackson

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I don't mean smaller per say but, should the dimensions change? I had a note 2 and loved it for a long time but then hated it cause of its size. I currently have the IPhone 6 and enjoy it. With that said, I miss the real estate with the phablet. My issue is, I held the plus and think it needs to shrink a little. I compared it to the note and, although the note has a larger screen, it felt smaller in the hand.

Reparkable

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
I don't mean smaller per say but, should the dimensions change? I had a note 2 and loved it for a long time but then hated it cause of its size. I currently have the IPhone 6 and enjoy it. With that said, I miss the real estate with the phablet. My issue is, I held the plus and think it needs to shrink a little. I compared it to the note and, although the note has a larger screen, it felt smaller in the hand.

Do you mean the bezel? I'm sure lots of people would like a bigger screen and smaller bezel

Stan Jackson

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Well, the bezel could be smaller but, I just meant the overall size of the phone minus the screen. I think 5.5 is great, it just feels a lot bigger than that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2