- iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
Turned off IPL, why are some photos still on the phone?
I have been having issues with IPL on my iPhone 6 for about 2 weeks now. What tipped me off that something wasn't right was when my available space shrunk to 16gb and my wife's hovered around 30gb. We share the same iCloud account.
When I turn off IPL, about 180 videos and 300 photos remain on the device. Not everything is removed. I think these items are what's taking up the space, but why aren't they removing?
- 10-01-2015, 12:15 PM #2
- By Closingracer in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 101Last Post: 02-13-2016, 01:23 AM
- By jmecca09 in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 14Last Post: 10-09-2015, 03:09 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 10-02-2015, 10:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2015, 01:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2015, 11:51 AM