I downloaded ios9 upgrade and now my phone requires a 4 digit pin / phone totally useless!

I

iMore Question

I have never needed a pin to unlock my phone. Now I can do nothing w/ the phone at all. I tried a couple of my standard pins and now I cannot even reattempt to unlock phone for at least an hour at a time. How do I get back to the phone I used to love? Something went horribly wrong with this upgrade and now it needs some type of 4 digit pin to unlock which I have never had since I purchased the phone. My service provider has been totally useless in assisting with this issue. They suggested I call Apple, on what? my phone doesn't work!!!!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have never needed a pin to unlock my phone. Now I can do nothing w/ the phone at all. I tried a couple of my standard pins and now I cannot even reattempt to unlock phone for at least an hour at a time. How do I get back to the phone I used to love? Something went horribly wrong with this upgrade and now it needs some type of 4 digit pin to unlock which I have never had since I purchased the phone. My service provider has been totally useless in assisting with this issue. They suggested I call Apple, on what? my phone doesn't work!!!!

Are you saying that you never had a 4 digit code to unlock your iPhone, or the 4 digit code that you had on your iPhone is no longer working after the update?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77