Why does my iPad say storage is full when it isn't?
I recently installed an update, I think it was iOS 8. After that, my iPad deleted ALL of my music and videos and won't let me download any of it again. It says my storage is full but obviously it isn't because all of the videos and music that were on it have been deleted!
- 09-29-2015, 03:54 PM #2
- By ctt1wbw in forum AccessoriesReplies: 8Last Post: 11-08-2015, 11:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2015, 04:04 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2015, 03:33 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2015, 01:40 PM
- By The_Prodigy1982 in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2015, 01:37 PM