US iphone 6 in the uk useless??
So i was on holiday in the USA and found an iphone 6 near the end of my trip, i couldnt contact the owner due to the passcode on the phone, i ended up bringing it back to the UK, i just wondered if i can do anything with the phone or whether it is of no use now and i will just throw it away. thanks any help or ideas be appreciated
- 09-29-2015, 07:09 AM #2iMore Genius
- 20,845 Posts
Re: US iphone 6 in the uk useless??
If activation locked, you could keep it as a paperweight.
Take it to an Apple Store - they can get it back to its registered owner...
Last edited by kch50428; 09-29-2015 at 08:29 AM.
- By ak47ftw in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2015, 11:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2015, 08:31 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2015, 07:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2015, 03:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2015, 01:01 AM