My iphone shows 0 free storage
Hi guys. My iphone 4 with 8gb shows that my whole storage is full. It says 0 free from 6.2 gb. Although when i calculate all the space of photoes and apps i barely come to 1.5 gb. I do not understand what takes the whole memory? Someone can help please ?
- 09-28-2015, 07:11 PM #2
Re: My iphone shows 0 free storage
1. Do you keep all of your iMessages, SMS & MMS messages?
2. Do you keep email attachments on your device?
3. Do you have any documents/files on your device?
4. Have you emptied the cached and other web-related data from Safari or another web browser?
5. How much app and game data do you have stored on the device?
- 09-28-2015, 08:03 PM #3
- 09-29-2015, 06:32 AM #4
- By Maninderjit Singh Sidhu in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2015, 09:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2015, 07:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2015, 07:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 9Replies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2015, 04:23 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2015, 12:13 AM