Why is my iPhone 5 screen non responsive and will not restore through iTunes?
I upgraded my iPhone system to iOS9 and then my phone become non-responsive. i cannot unlock my phone or do anything. I have been trying to restore the phone as i thought it may be that but then iTunes keeps saying a time out error occurred and cannot restore the phone. I don't know what else to do.
- Best AnswerSep 27 2015 | 7:25 am EDT
Put the phone in recovery mode, connect it to your computer, and then restore it via iTunes.
- 09-27-2015, 07:25 AM #2
- By nullibist in forum Apple MusicReplies: 22Last Post: 12-08-2015, 05:49 PM
- By lackster2 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 6Last Post: 10-07-2015, 01:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-27-2015, 08:49 PM
- By Turbulance in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2015, 11:39 AM
- By Turbulance in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 09-27-2015, 11:20 AM