I have started to get popups that look like phishing in Safari and Chrome on my iPhone 6. I did a full restore from a previous backup, and it still occurs both on wifi and LTE. It's still happening after I upgraded from IOS8 to 9. I can get rid of the popups by closing Safari and clearing the history and website data, but they keeps coming back. What can I do about it?
- 09-26-2015, 05:02 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 13Last Post: 06-21-2016, 08:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2015, 02:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2015, 10:56 AM
- By alexislgz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-30-2015, 12:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2014, 02:12 PM