Why can't I download music and podcasts to my new iPhone 6s Plus?
I got my new iPhone 6S Plus yesterday and I really like it, it really is a lot faster. I restored from my 6 Plus backup and everything works except I can't download any of my music to the phone. I am using iCloud music library and apple music. If i try to download my purchased music from iTunes or any new song from apple music i get the same error: "Unable to download song". The same thing happens for podcasts. Funny thing is that i can download the podcasts using pocket cast.
I wonder if anyone else is having any problems.
- 09-26-2015, 11:41 AM #2
- 09-26-2015, 12:28 PM #3
- By nola111 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 83Last Post: 10-03-2015, 02:50 PM
- By Jimbos Jumbos in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 5Last Post: 09-26-2015, 09:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2015, 11:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2015, 11:16 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2015, 11:00 AM